Golsu Gac Salt Sauce
GOLSU GAC SALT SAUCE
The product supports cancer prevention.
Gac-the fruit from heaven rich lycopene, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, VitaminA, Vitamin E
Ingredient: Gac paste, salt, cooking oil
Storage: Store in cool place, once opened, consume immediately or store in refridgerator
Eat directly, paste on bread. Use as spice for cooking Vietnam sticky rice xoi Gac, sauce, marinating, stir-frying(meat, fish, seafood), making bakery, natural coloring. Both vegetarian and non-vegetarian can use
Delicacy tells you - Fried Ribs Gac
Put lettuce in a dish, then Fried Ribs Gac, ẹnjoy it with chili sauce.
- 200g ribs
- 100g green peppers.
- 1/2 onion.
- A little lettuce.
- 1/2 tablespoon seasoning.
- 1 tablespoon sugar.
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce.
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce.
- 3 tablespoons Gac
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic.
- Wash the ribs, drain and cut rectangular pieces.
- Peel the onions, cut coriander.
- Split the bell peppers, remove seeds, cut into long pieces to taste.
- Heat the oil and fry garlic, add ribs to fry until they are firm.
- Then, subtract oil a little, put the bell pepper, onion and Gac to fry with the ribs.
- Add a little seasoning, sugar, fish sauce to taste.
- Continue frying until the mixture has just been tasting